Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

All Files: HTTPS

Come Josephine in my flying machine : up she goes (1910)

fullscreen
Author: Fisher, Fred, 1875-1942. cmp; Bryan, Alfred, 1871-1958. lyr; Bella C. Landauer Collection of Aeronautical Sheet Music (Smithsonian Institution. Libraries) DSI
Subject: Carroll, Brownie; Songs with piano; Popular music; Airplanes; Couples; Men; Women; Biplanes
Publisher: New York : Shapiro
Year: c1910
Call number: mq1683309
Book contributor: Smithsonian Libraries
Collection: smithsonian

statement of responsibility: words by Alfred Bryan ; music by Fred Fischer.

For voice and piano.

First line of chorus: Come Josephine, in my flying machine.

Illustrated t.p. shows a man and woman in a biplane with inset portrait (from photograph) of Brownie Carroll.

Publisher's advertisement on p. [2] showing chorus of song: In dear old Tenneessee / words by Olive L. Frields ; music by Harry L. Newman; and on verso of p. 5, a collection entitled: The GEM dance folio for 1911.

For voice and piano

First line of chorus: Come Josephine, in my flying machine

Illustrated t.p. shows a man and woman in a biplane with inset portrait (from photograph) of Brownie Carroll

Publisher's advertisement on p. [2] showing chorus of song: In dear old Tenneessee / words by Olive L. Frields ; music by Harry L. Newman; and on verso of p. 5, a collection entitled: The GEM dance folio for 1911

Copy imperfect: p. 3-4 wanting; four other copies in Landauer collection

Identifier: ComeJosephinemy00FishD
Call-number: mq1683309
Identifier-bib: mq1683309
Identifier-access: http://archive.org/details/ComeJosephinemy00FishD